Hey guys, here’s an amazing feature of Gmail. Tired of searching mails? Here’s a one stop solution for the same. Did you know in gmail you can organize your mails? Wow! Won’t that be fantastic. Guess what I am talking about? Yes! Correct its label. It’s too common. But the question is how to create a label?
When you are connected to us no need to worry. Just follow the below steps and prepare your own label. no problem.
1.Go to Gmail
2. Select / tick the mail you want to label
3. After selecting the gmail you will get a symbol label click on it ( if you want to put in an existing label select that labels name ) else go to create new
4. Name the label and create . congrats your label is created
Thanks for checking our blog, please share and do comment.
Authored by Kamaishi Singhvi
- UAE Corporate Tax – All in one basic info
- How to use Spell number Function in excel
- Top 5 best-selling books for personal development by Indian authors
- How to proceed with Financial Reporting Consolidation
- Brief Summary of Bhagwat Geeta Teachings by Lord Krishna
- Important Guidelines for Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP 600)